If you are building a home, we offer you the best
option to lock your interest rate for up to 9 months!
Now that you've decided your next step, lets get you pre-qualified!
There are a number of SEFCU Mortgage Services Mortgage Loan Originators ready to help you get started.
Now that you found the home you've been looking for, let's find the right mortgage that suits your financial needs.
If you are already working with a Mortgage Loan Originator, click here to continue working with them directly, and apply online.
Owning a home has just become even easier! The Homebuyer Dream Program* offers a grant up to $8,500 to qualified buyers! What a great benefit to reduce your costs in helping you own a home.
• Must be a first-time home buyer who has not owned a home in the last three years.
• Complete a homebuyer counseling course.
• Obtain a fully executed purchase contract prior to the application.
• Demonstrate a reliable stream of income.
• Minimum contribution of $1,000. (Gift funds are acceptable.)
• Maximum income limits apply.
• 2-4 family units must include 75% of the projected rental income.
• Non-owner cosigner’s income is factored in if applicable.
*This program is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Income limits apply.
Thinking about a *Reverse Mortgage? Find out the Facts!
Reverse Mortgages are a government insured loan that allows individuals 62 and older to
convert a portion of their home’s equity into cash, tax free, while retaining ownership of the home.
• Own or have equity in a one- to four-unit home, townhouse, approved condominium, or
• Occupy the home as a primary residence.
• Be at least 62 years of age. If married, one borrower must be at least 62.
*Only offered in the state of New York.